View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 10:52 PM   #16
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012 Offseason Thread:

i just really hope they choose a good coach. i don't see del negro coming back, but it needs to be an improvement. nick young should come back and become a starter, and he has earned it after the great playoffs. i think it's time to trade either bledsoe or williams because both of those guys need a lot of minutes and aren't big enough to start at shooting guard.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote