View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 04:03 PM   #3
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by step_back
Can't wait, I played through GTA4 twice choosing alternative paths each time. Loved the game and can't wait for this one. Be interesting to see what kind of multiplayer it will have too.

Did the same thing with the GTA IV story.

And as for the multiplayer, that's what I'm really curious about. We all know GTA will kill it on the story side, but I just hope the multiplayer gets a ton of focus like 4. Give me a quality free roam in GTAV and I will be happy. I still play GTAIV online regularly, and so do a lot of people surprisingly.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote