View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 08:06 AM   #5
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

I didn't like GTA 4 because the driving and the shooting were very poorly implemented and felt outdated.

I appreciate the amount of content and value Rockstar puts in the title and I can bear with the sub-par storytelling, but it's very important that the core mechanics are fun and well executed.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote