View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 01:41 PM   #95
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Official Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3 thread

You know what is funny to me, the vast majority of the kids crying about how the game is difficult or pointless never even played diablo 2. These dudes were like 7 years old when diablo 2 was being released.

I have not been hacked. Get an authenticator and stop downloading toolbars and shit for your browser. I am having plenty of fun clearing Inferno on my Monk. Everyone crying needs to learn to play, or go play a game that is not repetitive and pointless (how about modern warfare 3 ?? )
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote