View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 02:10 PM   #65
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official 2012 NBA Draft Lottery Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Regular season records decide non lotto. If Sixers were 15th worst team it doesn't matter if they win the title... they get the 15th pick in the draft. Damn Sixers are in a damn good position and get best of both worlds. Game 7 of semis AND get a chance to draft a great player. I'm bummed Clippers won't have a pick... but I understand CP3>pick.

I figured that but wasnt sure. Damn Sixers made out.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote