View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 06:24 PM   #35
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Jeremy Lin not guaranteed to stay with Knicks, says agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Until you guys put the numbers to the deal 4 yrs 36 mil. after all the annual raises. I didnt think we would have to give him the full MLE.

This is how I think about it. Who is better with potential Jeffries or Lin? I say this because Jeffries got the MLE to be a 15 minute player (which was a terrible deal!) Is Lins present ability and potential better than Jeffries? This is my rationalization in a way.

Wait so are you supporting it or not because your rationalization makes me all the more weary about investing the MLE in Lin.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote