Thread: Jordan Hill
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 03:46 AM   #82
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Jordan Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Wow.....I took SO MUCH HEAT for calling Pau soft last offseason and most of this season Now it is a proven fact

The team would've done better if the bench was used properly and bad players minutes were cut. ron Shouldn't have gotten as many minutes until he proved he could cut it.......this was the time to keep Ebanks in the mix to develop him. Same goes for DFish....shouldn't have been playing more than 10 minutes per game EVER.....start Blake and give Goudelock and even Morris a chance to develop and get comfortable......this is why San Antonio is as good as they are. Goudelock is the best pure shooter on the team and he was left to rot on the bench.....this is idiotic.

I would NEVER have Pau more than 15 feet away from the basket PERIOD!!! I'm old school, I like my PF's to rebound, Pau doesn't get any rebounds if he is 20 feet out and the shot goes up.....his shooting from distance sucks too.......this is what happens when you have a horrible coach. Pau needed to work in closer range with Bynum, opposite sides of the paint, better angles etc....

The Lakers acted almost as immature as Odom. Nuff Said.

Of course Bynum needs to mature more but when everyone knows the coach is clueless, that his plays are dumb and he really doesn't know how to relate to the team....do you actually expect him to mature under those conditions??? Obviously he was worse attitude wise than he was last year.

I guarantee you that this time next year you guys will be calling brown a moron, just like you all now admit Pau is soft and done........but don't worry, I always have room for my Lakers brothers on my bandwagon

Easy now last season I was against pau too .

I made comments that if you're getting paid 19 million, you should play well regardless of girl problems.

True professionals separate their personal life from their work. If they can't do that, they take a leave of absence.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote