View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 05:21 AM   #34
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: If we are drafting a big at #9

The reason I would love two !st rounders in this draft is you know one of them would turn out to be something if you did your homework. This draft is deep. THere's a lot of bigs who will help teams. It's just being able to find them and hope they fall to your team. I'm crossing my fingers again..... without seeing workouts I'm concerned a bit this year though...

With that said I disagree with people who want to trade down and give up other picks for someone like Houstons. That's just not smart. I saw in the Pistons mailbag someone willing to give up half of the team for Houstons picks. They must be on crack. Unless you can get something legit and picks, it's never good to trade down.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote