View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 01:43 AM   #4
Pushxx
Pushxx

Pushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Serious question: Why the lack of respect for women's basketball?

I played against a division 1 female baller. I don't know if she was a starter or bench player, but I completely embarrassed her. It had nothing to do with strength or speed. It felt like I was playing against a random high school varsity teenager. I could literally do anything I wanted to. She was an inch taller (I'm 6') with longass arms.

It's hard to recognize the sport because it's so fruitless. There are so many varieties/leagues/levels of male basketball that are just far superior to watch and play for many reasons.
Pushxx is offline   Reply With Quote