View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 07:03 PM   #1
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default How do you assemble your basketball team?

Some of my teammates are my friends, neighbors, or some kid/adults that I played at the park. We sometime hire some varsity players when we joined some inter town tournament.

I played the Small Forward position. (Point Forward).

Me and dad are the team owners/managers of our team. That's why we always keep the trophy every time we win. I am planning to buy a trophy cases/cabinet because the old trophies are in my bodegas/basement. We just won the championship last week.

Last edited by Lebron23 : 06-03-2012 at 07:06 PM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote