View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 12:30 PM   #106
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Trades,Free Agency, Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
Ray Allen put the Knicks as one of the teams he would like to play for.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vau...40/2/index.htm

Thoughts?
Quote:
RAY ALLEN SG Celtics

Allen's troublesome ankle caused his three-point shot to go south in the postseason (26.9%), and his relationship with Rajon Rondo has created tension in the locker room. Before the trade deadline Boston nearly moved Allen; the emergence of Avery Bradley makes him expendable.

WHO WANTS HIM

Sources say the Heat and the Knicks are at the top of Allen's list.

i think that would be a solid pickup, with his age and currently on the decline, he would be perfect off the bench, and a great compliment to lin with his ability to find catch and shoot players around the 3 (novak)

if this is the case, i can see novak expendable

can definitely give him 20-25 mins a game

and i definitely wouldnt want miami getting a hold of him
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote