View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 01:56 AM   #24
Maniak
Feminist Homewrecker

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2K13 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
I thought NBA Live 2005's dunk contest was great: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzGelnWNStk. And to me the difference is, in Live '05, players had some sort of control over what type of dunk they executed and how they executed it (one foot takeoff, different arm motions, etc.). 2K seems to be going the way of. . . well, I actually don't know what the hell they're doing with the dunk contest.
One of my favorite sports games of all time and I hated that mode.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote