View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 09:13 AM   #6
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jerry Sloan Interested In Bobcats Coaching Job

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
I saw a headline on today's (Monday) foxsports/msn website that the Laker's coach is interested in coaching the Cats. I'm ashamed to say that I don't even know who is coaching the Lakers.............yes I've missed this entire season.

The Lakers coach is Mike Brown but it is one of his assistants, Quinn Snyder, who wants the Bobcats job. He was interviewed yesterday. I don't know much about him except I hated him when he played at Dook. We called him Queen Snyder then.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote