View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 11:07 AM   #117
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Trades,Free Agency, Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I think our cap is a cop out to not bring in talent...especially when you didn't HAVE to go out and get Tyson Chandler. There are guys out there that can be brought in for cheap. Teams like the Spurs are full of guys who are cheap. You just have to do your hw and stop taking the easy way out all the time. It's the Bibby, Baron, Harrelson, etc acquisitions that kill your team. No more scrubs. Stop signing guys based on their name and past accomplishments. Im not saying we have to go with my list, but almost every guy I listed is affordable and attainable. Im tired of making excuses for our GM. These guys, and scouts, get paid specifically to evaluate talent.

you put Tracy McFreakingGrady in your wishlist
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote