View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 12:27 PM   #2367
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
It's baseless speculation, Jaqen is picked up by Yoren from the dungeons after Ned, who was still an undisputed authority, let him take criminals from the dungeons for the wall. There is no way the timeline can be manipulated to allow such change and my stance on this subject has always been that 'Martin should let Syrio have his honorable death as befits a warrior'. Another point is that Syrio used to be the First Sword of Braavos for years which basically eliminates any chance of him being a Faceless man in my opinion.
Well there's no way Cat of the Canals could be Arya Stark. Cat is from Bravos and Arya grew up in Winterfell. Unless..... there was a made up back story somewhere. I agree with you though, I don't think they are the same person.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote