View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 02:24 AM   #41
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: NBA 2K13 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
at people judging it this early. I lost A LOT of trust in Live after that Elite thing, and it's gonna take a hell of a lot to get me from 2K. I think the games are pretty good. People want perfection nowadays, it's not gonna happen my friends.

Granted, I'm not overly keen on this guitar hero style dunk contest thing. To be honest, I'm much more a fan of the 3 point contest over this. But anyway, my thing the last couple of years has been, and probably always will be My Player. I liked it last year, and I did like the fact you only had to play one draft showout game before getting to the NBA. But I didn't like the fact you were quite often interviewed/drafted by the same teams no matter how well you played. I must have been interviewed by the Bucks, Warriors, Rockets, Suns etc so many times whenever starting a new player. I hope your opening performance has more of an effect on where you might go.

I disagree. I don't think people want perfection. People want what is guaranteed and promised. For example they promised viable and great defense this year and it took a big step back in actuality. They promised improved online play and the servers are more unstable than ever before.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote