View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 08:40 AM   #21
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: LOL We Got 2nd Pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizno
i realllyyyy hope we take MKG, that guy's work ethic and leadership abilities will be critical in developing this young team

call me crazy but i think robinson and gilchrist will both be better players than anthony davis

I'm starting to feel that way too. Maybe we're both crazy.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote