View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 10:36 AM   #3
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ubisoft's Watch Dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneshot
What console is it on though; so far i've not seen whether its this gen or not.

No one is saying just yet. The demo was played on a PS3. There's a ton of speculation that this is aiming for Next Gen consoles, but I haven't read anything concrete that would verify that. I've also read articles that conclude with the nebulus statement that it's being put together to release on PC, 360, and PS3.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote