View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 07:56 PM   #5
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: NBA draft combine

Some Chad Ford Tweets.

https://twitter.com/#!/chadfordinsider

Quote:
Harrison Barnes measured 6-8 with 6-11.5 wing. Will have all 60 players measurements tomorrow

Quote:
Thomas Robinson measures 6-9 with a crazy 7-3 wingspan today. That should end any concerns about his size at the 4

Quote:
Waiters one of the few guys in the draft that could be an elite scorer. He's No. 8 on our Big Board

Quote:
Not surprised to see a team lock-up Waiters. After more game film and seeing him dominate in Vegas, teams were going to fall in love

Quote:
Lots of teams buzzing about a Dion Waiters promise. Teams say he's canceled all upcoming workouts. Blazers, Raptors, Suns all suspects

Quote:
Who impressed at #NBACombine ? Damian Lillard, Perry Jones, Terrence Ross, Meyers Leonard, Moe Harkless, Andrew Nicholson, Jared Cunningham

I've seen some posters mention Thomas Robinson is too small to be a good NBA PF, or at least one worth a top 3-5 pick. I don't know where they got that from because he always looked like he was a legit 6'9"ish to me when I watched them play. But when you combine that with a 7'3" wingspan and his great athleticism and leaping ability, then he's more than big enough to play PF in the NBA.

Apparently Dion Waiters is shooting up draft boards. That's kind of a surprise but he also didn't stand out as much playing for a deep Syracuse team who didn't have one true star or superstar.

Oh, and I'm a little surprised to see Barnes measured at a legit 6'8". Some said he might actually be closer to 6'6" in socks. Of course the 6'8" measurement might have been in shoes, it doesn't clarify.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote