View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 05:44 AM   #45
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: NBA 2K13 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
I disagree. I don't think people want perfection. People want what is guaranteed and promised. For example they promised viable and great defense this year and it took a big step back in actuality. They promised improved online play and the servers are more unstable than ever before.

The issue I was really tackling was people making bold assumptions on a very first look at a trailer, which most of the time was in the background of a one on one interview.

How can, for example, someone assume the servers are gonna be ass again without actually trying themselves, or hearing from official reviews/word of mouth etc?

People saying they're done with 2K? All we've seen is a trailer basically. I'm just against pre-emptive assumptions, that's all.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote