View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 10:47 AM   #54
Ass Dan
LOL Maker, Intraweb

Ass Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ever get with a girl you work with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abd El-Krim
For the past month I've been crushing like some schoolboy bitch on this girl I work with. She's clearly into me, but I'm hesitant to make a move. We are both well-established at the company, and I'm worried that if it goes bad shit could be awkward as all hell.

Can this type of thing ever end well? I feel like she's the type I could settle down with. Please advise, ISH.

If she's cute and she can appreciate Georges Bataille you gotta go for it. Ask her what she thinks about 'The Story of the Eye'.
Ass Dan is offline   Reply With Quote