View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 10:08 PM   #6
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Let's talk about Thomas Robinson

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsyde82
He's not that tall/long though so I feel like that limits his ceiling. OK jump shot for a big. I see him as a rich man's Carl Landry. Boards, energy points, solid D. Only one year of college ball though as a starter so its hard to project.

I thought he showed good competitiveness in the title game when they were clearly the inferior team. I like him. Don't think he's #2 pick material, but he'll be a solid contributor wherever he goes IMO.
Actually he is long, which more than makes up for his lack of height with his wingspan and athleticism. At the combine his official height was 6-8.75". His wingspan though was huge at 7-3.25" which is a longer wingspan than the three 7 foot centers in the draft expected to go in the first round. He's looking better and better as a top 3 pick in-my-opinion and possesses a greater offensive ability than Davis. I wouldn't be surprised to see him go at #2 after his combine measurements.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote