View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 12:42 AM   #19
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Radiohead LIVE @ Bonnaroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
Damn, sounds like a great time. How'd ya snag those seats? Must have been a fortune!
Just $175 each. There were eight of us. I guess that is a decent chunk of change, but I saw tickets several rows back from our box that were over $300 each on Ebay. I have a buddy who has access to VIP boxes for face value at this particular venue (Blossom Music Center).

I'm pretty sure, going through a ticket broker, they would have cost me several hundred dollars each.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote