Thread: 2012 Draft
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 03:16 AM   #5
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedloc
Trade both picks for charlottes number 2 and draft thomas robinson from kansas... that guy is gonna be a solid big... or draft zeller @ 6, and austin rivers @ 11... I like rivers alot alot of mocks have him going way low

You want us to trade up to draft a guy at a position we need the least? I assume you want Aldridge to play center full time then.

I'm crossing my fingers for Drummond at #6 and Marshall at #11. Not only do I think those guys are great value at those spots, but they also fit needs.

Marshall
Matthews
Batum
Aldridge
Drummond

+ a free agent or 2 (Dragic and Hawes or Kamon would be nice).
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote