View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 11:59 AM   #8
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Let's talk about Thomas Robinson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
Actually he is long, which more than makes up for his lack of height with his wingspan and athleticism. At the combine his official height was 6-8.75". His wingspan though was huge at 7-3.25" which is a longer wingspan than the three 7 foot centers in the draft expected to go in the first round. He's looking better and better as a top 3 pick in-my-opinion and possesses a greater offensive ability than Davis. I wouldn't be surprised to see him go at #2 after his combine measurements.

I agree with this completely.

Those measurements, particularly that 7-3+ wingspan are huge for him. And I think he's firmly entrenched himself as the second tier of this draft, perhaps with MKG, at this point.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote