View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 04:59 PM   #108
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What a difference exercise makes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJ 23
Consume 2-3 grams of ascorbic acid in powder as a vitamin C per day and you're set. You can cut out all the fruit and fruit drinks which are mostly sugar anyway.
I like the sugar from fruits, if you keep your sugar under control your fine. I think for males like 35-40 grams a day is normal. I try to keep at 30, but it's hard because so many damn things have sugar in them. Even regular 2% milk has like 14g of sugar in 1 cup. I never knew milk had sugar in it.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote