View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 11:09 AM   #58
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Off Topic-Bradley beats Pacquio??

I watched the whole fight. Pacquio pretty much won every single round up until the 9th, and even then it was barely tipped in Bradley's favor. The split-decision was bullcrap. I'm not a fan of either fighter at all, just my honest take on it from outside the box.

Last edited by Meticode : 06-10-2012 at 11:12 AM.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote