Thread: Your fav beers?
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 11:25 PM   #26
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Your fav beers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny Danger
Have yet to try one, you can only get them directly from the abbey and it's a hustle.
It is the most prestigious beer in Belgium.

You are absolutely correct and I am glad to know someone else here knows of this wonderful beer... I have been able to get it black market in the past at stupid prices.. but it was worth it.

There will be a special limited edition gift set that will ship to the United States very soon... search on "westvleteren" and "shelton brothers" if you are interested.

I am sure those gift packs will go fast! I think they will go for around $85 each.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote