View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 04:07 PM   #3
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Outdoor ballers, what do you do about the sun?

A couple of things I operate by in regards to outdoor basketball:

1) I tend to play later in the day, between 5 and 8 PM. The is less intense and often hidden behind trees, buildings, etc.

2) If I play during the day, I try to choose a rim not pointed in the direction of the sun (obvious, I know).

3) In one case, I came across a court made out of white pavement. The sunlight reflecting off the court was blinding. As such, I suppose looking for darker-than-white concrete or blacktop would be advisable in terms of avoiding sunlight in eyes.

My eyes can be somewhat sensitive to light, but I've never worn sunglasses to play basketball, regardless of time of day.
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote