View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 02:09 PM   #21
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: sonic fans celebrate: i am the gadfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9512
And it's the team with less history than Seattle that gets this special treatment? I agree fack Stern...

I hear a guy named Adam Silver will take over for him but I have a feeling he will be upholding Stern's iron fist policies as the new commish.

I know right? That doesn't make sense. Stern and Bennett are butt buddies. Stern then have the audacity to stab Sonics in the back again by having Bennett as the man in charge of the relocation committee. This guy's brain is decaying by the second.

You're right. I'm sure Adam Silver will follow Stern's policies. He looks like an evil dictator as well. It's still better than seeing Stern's face though.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote