View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 07:57 PM   #17
step_back
College superstar

Default Re: Ps3 or X box 360?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic †hesis
360 fan-boys really need to stop being so biased. I own both consoles, how is 360 so much more superior online? It lags a hell of a lot more then PS3, and you're paying 60 bucks for it.

360 is now a better media hub?
Riiiight, because hooking up things like netflicks works so great on Xbox. PS3 is a way better media hub, what are you even talking about? Do you have both consoles?

I'm a PS3 owner. Have been for about 4/5 years now. I even play on PSN network with a few posters on this site. You may find this hard to believe but people can actually be critical of stuff they own. Last time I checked Xbox 360 supported Sky which the PS3 doesn't. This years E3 proved that microsoft are trying to implement NBA league pass onto it aswell which Sony isn't.

I'd say that makes it more versatile or at least is trying too. It's also complete and utter crap what you said about it being more laggy than PSN.

Still I won't be trading in my PS3 for a 360 anytime soon, the Blu Ray player is far to valuable to me.

P.S My gamertag is HenryBoBenry just incase you need further proof that I'm not a 360 fanboy.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote