View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 07:30 PM   #72
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Default Re: Greek Basket League Finals: Panathinaikos Vs. Olympiacos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
I dont know they just said site . I just heard Ivkovic left OLY , reason is he wants to give his full atention to NT. I also heard that Papaloukas said he is going to play in Europe next season and then he will go to the NBA . I know you said that NBA scouts liked Keselj so I thought I should share this , in one interview he said he doesnt follow NBA and that he thinks European basketball is more interesting but he would like to play in NBA to se how its like . Dalas is interested in Law ( and Calathes ) so it look like OLY is going to fall apart in coming years .

You mean Papanikoloau right? Supposedly, Printezis might join the Knicks also, and Dorsey the Rockets.

I don't think Olympiacos will have any problems though, unless the Greek election causes problems. If the election keeps the euro, then the owners want a 20 million euro budget.

Since Vasilopoulos and Ivkovic's huge salaries will come out of that, they will actually have more money to sign players than they did last summer.

But, if the Greek election does not lead to keeping the euro, then they will cut the budget. I guess in that case, Spanoulis will have to go to Russia, Turkey, NBA - somewhere like that to get his money.

Last edited by Euroleague : 06-15-2012 at 07:33 PM.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote