View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 05:36 PM   #1
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default LA Hoopz men's bball league starts 6/24 - sign up as team or individual

All los angeles hoopers/posters, LA Hoopz (www.lahoopz.com or www.ihoopz.com) starts it's 6th season next weekend. If you have a squad or want to play as an individual (on the free agent team- which I did twice before getting picked up- really good time) you need to sign up quick.

It's a great league, entry fee covers everything - jerseys, gym rental, referee dues, statisticians, score keepers, photographers, etc.

There's a recreation and competitive league so you want be out of your league in either direction. Post below with any questions I'll try to answer, I've played in every season so far (i'm an average pickup game player) and it's been great.

info@losangeleshoopz.com

www.lahoopz.com
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote