View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 03:00 PM   #7
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Phil Jackson would not coach "clumsy" Knicks

Bill Simmons:

"I know for a fact that Phil Jackson wants to coach again. (How do you know that?) Because I talk to people who know things. I know for a fact that he wanted that Knicks job. I know for a fact that Jim Dolan didn't want any part of Phil Jackson, because Jim Dolan doesn't like people who think they're smarter than him. Jim Dolan has a whole weird inferiority complex. Phil Jackson is way too smart and there was no way he [Dolan] was ever going to deal with that guy, so he hired Mike Woodson"
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote