View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 12:08 AM   #4
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Raptors fans, thoughts on Chris Bosh winning a ring with the Heat

I don't really care either way. I'm not bitter/angry nor am I thrilled for him. He produced with the Raptors and gave a good effort during his time here but he's no longer part of the team.

As a fan of basketball in general I'm kinda glad that Lebron won a title. He's clearly been the best overall player in the NBA for several years now but he was still getting criticized for not winning titles. Teams win titles, not players. This argument against Lebron won't fly anymore.

The only thing that irks me about the Heat is that, IMO, the 3 players colluded to get together. But whatever, Cleveland and Toronto didn't do enough to keep their stars and the Miami management laid the groundwork to bring them all together. Oh and Wade is kind of a dink with all his on-court acting.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote