View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 02:47 PM   #11
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official 2012 NBA Draft Thread - June 28, 2012, 7:30 PM EST

I am pissed off that we lost that first round pick. The closer we get to the draft and the more that I see the players that are hoovering around that spot...

But I also trust that FO entirely. And the player that I see linked to the team at that 59th spot most often is one that I would love for them to take. I expect a San Antonio pick through and through.

On top of that I'm excited to see the trades that are going to happen. Something is going to go down this draft, and I believe that it's gonna be something that 10 years from now we'll re-evaluate it, because it will have changed the process for two franchises entirely.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote