View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 01:53 AM   #98
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3 thread

Been putting in a lot of work on SCII both 1v1 and some 2v2's (I normally don't play those). I just made it to number 2 in my bronze ladder.

I used to have trouble doing basically "all in's" and not being able to recover (which is why they are called "all in's"). Mostly I've learned how to scout, and counter. Put on some pressure, figure out what they're gonna do and then switch tech to counter (whether that is moving up in tech or moving down and rushing in with marines/marinetank/MMT).

I've played 16 games 1v1 today, and only lost 2. One fair and square, the other was a DT rush ! Basterds!

ISHHero 524
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote