View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 06:06 AM   #19
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Breaking News....Arbitrator rules in NBAPA favor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
I think I read that the appeal process wouldn't finish until after the Free Agency period began so it wouldn't have an effect on any player who got their Bird Rights. They would still have them.

they are appealing the ruling, so i think lin/novak has it since free agency period has started ...well thats the way it should be
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote