View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 09:22 AM   #212
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Trades,Free Agency, Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
You brought it up.

Censor yourself.

I'll get it back on topic though. We should trade Melo.

He'll fetch a lot of value from the right sucker.

Yea because we'll have to try really hard to FOOL someone into taking one of the best scorers in the league.

Quote:
I think the Knicks need to find some well rounded players and not so much one dimensional players.

Brother Rameek! Say it again!

Quote:
Backup 4/5 Marcus Camby, Ivan Johnson from the Hawks and hopefully either Steimsma from the Celtics or Thompson from the Kings with the BAE.

We're not getting Ivan Johnson or Thompson with the BAE unless somehow there's some off the court riff within the organization with them. Theyre almost surely going to get more money than that. I wouldnt be surprised if Camby cost more than that either. I think Camby will end his career in Houston. He has a house and a lot of business ventures out there from what I here. I would be happy if we signed him but I didn't realize he was so old. Dude is 38? He's one of the oldest players in the league. Seems like just yesterday I was watching him play for the Knicks as the young fella.

Last edited by franchize : 06-25-2012 at 11:24 AM.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote