View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 05:56 PM   #100
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3 thread

I don't want to beat a dead horse here, but scouting has made a huge difference! I scouted this guy right off the jump didn't see anything, left my scv in his natural, came back saw he was getting 1 gas, left back to the natural, came back one last time, dodged his queen and ran into a group of roaches.

I immediately threw down a bunker and started tech to get cloak banshees. Held off two attacks from his roaches and denied his scouting by killing an overlord. After the second wave came and crashed broken upon my mighty shores I had 4 banshees. Flew over stumbled upon his 3rd made him cancel, took out his natural and he gg'd.

If you're not any good, SCOUT!
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote