View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 09:19 PM   #8
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Big Bobcats salary cap space this summer

Imo it's a two man free agency: Goran Dragic and Ersan Ilyasova. I know they are some of the most coveted this FA, but why not give it a shot?

Goran Dragic might be the type of guy who appreciates coming to a team where he could command more opportunity. He spent the last 5 seasons in situations where he really hasn't had a fair share of minutes, but he averaged 18 and 8 in his limited starts last season and looks like a very dynamic player. Since I have no confidence in Kemba or DJ I wouldn't mind bringing in Dragic.

Ilyasova is a good rebounder and a great shooter, and he's been playing in Milwaukee which couldn't have been that fantastic of an experience. He'll never be a world beater, but I figure he can be a dependable and useful player for many more seasons.

But I'm sure they won't even be pursued and the Bobcats will be looking to hand out a couple of 2 million / year contracts at most. Reggie Williams type signings, we have enough of those guys on the team.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote