View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 10:19 AM   #3
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Harrison Barnes in Charlotte today

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpooty
If we were to trade down to 4 I wouldn't be TOOOO mad about it, but I would much rather have Gilchrist.

If we were to draft Barnes at 2 when we could trade down a couple spots and get him Id be pretty upset.

Yeah, picking him at 4 makes more sense. I could see the Wizards taking him at 3 though.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote