View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 02:04 PM   #4
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: J.R. Smith decline option

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Maybe a good pickup as long as his girlfriend and family are not allowed to come to games. All they did was brawl with fans in China.

Oh boy...kung fu? lol

I would love J.R. Smith off the bench. I'd pay him the mini midlevel right now and be completely happy with that off-season if nothing else happened.

The worst thing on this team was the bench. J.R. Smith will make the bench significantly better, and he can take over games. I'd sign this guy to a long term deal too.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote