View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 05:48 PM   #6
Mike Rice
I airball my layups

Default Re: Ask 2 Knowledgable Blazer Announcers Anything (Mike & Mike)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
Booooooom shakalaka

Haha, indeed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Exlax
Is it fair to say that you guys have the worst medical staff in sports history? Would one have to have some type of degree to get on with the Trailblazers medical staff or is it just show up and get in?

Mr. Exlax,

My broadcast partner Mike Barrett and I, went through a serious investigation a few months ago. In this investigation, we found out that the hardwood in our fabulous arena has been tampered with by someone within the NBA. The wood was cracked and would allow players to easily trip and fall and break their knees. David Stern knew that the trio of Brandon Roy, LaMarcus Aldridge and Greg Oden, would win so many championships that they would overshadow Michael Jordan, LeBron James, Kobe Bryant, etc, and that they would not be able to advertise them anymore.

To answer your question, no. Infact, we have one of the better medical staff team in the league.

It should be noted that David Stern declined to comment about our investigation, and even threatened to sue us if we told the media about this fixed league.
Mike Rice is offline   Reply With Quote