View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 05:42 PM   #2
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Barkley: I'm better than Malone

Barkley was more talented than Malone but I don't think he was better unless you want to completely ignore intangibles, work-ethic, teammate, etc. If Barkley did work as hard as Malone and was as good of a teammate Malone and so on, he probably wouldn't just be better than Malone, he would probably be better than Duncan.

I'll take Malone though due to superior longevity, superior defense, and superior intangibles (much superior here).

Which I forgot to say, I find it hilarious how he forgot to add that Malone was a much better defender than he was.
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote