View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 07:04 PM   #21
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: will new orleans get an automatic A for draft day grades?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NugzFan
thats my point - why does that get them an automatic A?

because a hornets ping pong ball happened to be randomly selected a month ago?

they earn an A for that??

Yes. Maybe if Anthony Davis wasnt the consensus #1 draft pick. If it was him on a level to himself, then his peers on another? I could understand a team not getting an automatic A for having the top pick. But its Anthony Davis, the prized pick of this draft. After him? Its a pretty even playing field in the talent pool. Not many prospects stand out over the other. So with that having the #10 pick you can get a talent that isnt that far off from the #2 pick. Which is why I dont see how they can draft someone at 10 and it hurt their grade. Meyers Leonard? Austin Rivers? Liliard? Waiters? Drummond? Eh
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote