View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 06:06 AM   #14
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Your favorite console of all time

Dreamcast

I was in awe when I first played Shenmue and Sega Bass Fishing was one of the most fun addicting games I ever played.

N64

Golden Eye and Perfect Dark. What more can I say. Best multiplayer experience I've ever had.

PS2/Xbox

Wasn't much seperating these two for me. PS2 had Metal Gear Xbox had Halo.

Not sure why but something is lost on this generation of consoles. Too many games rely on online multiplayer. Gaming is not as fun as it once was.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote