View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 12:58 PM   #11
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Grinder's Final Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMISTILLILL
There's no way Kendall Marshall falls to #18.

Yes there is a way.

Quote:
I disagree with the GS pick the most out of them all. I don't know why they'd draft another wing.

Take best talent over need. And figure it out later. GSW has been linked to trades. Having a young prospect be it Klay Thompson or Waiters can be enough to get someone to eat a bad contract all the while you get what you want in return.

I hope Sixers go this route at 15.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote