View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 03:17 PM   #12
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: J.R. Smith decline option

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
I won't repeat what Barnes was called by you and a few others......but it wasn't about him as a player.........but that was the past

Yeah, 3 years is too long for this guy because of the issues.
He is a Malice at the Palace waiting to happen....it would be good to have as much flexibility as possible in case something goes down.
It could be something as simple as his girls fighting with Vanessa to blow this thing up.

If the word had to do with "thug" or "hood" then I think I remember exactly what you're talking about lol.

J.R. just seems to be the only guy to me, that has the potential to win the 6th man award, that comes cheaper than the rest. Kobe said it before saying that JR reminds him of himself. He's the most ridiculous shooter.

I don't like his attitude believe me. Like you mentioned though, people were so anti artest and anti barnes. When they came over here, they quickly became fan favorites. We actually discovered as well that some guys like Ariza were to worry about when they seemingly displayed anger issues on the court with other players.

All this collaborating is pretty much agreement anyways. I don't even think the lakers have J.R. in their mind to be honest. Jim is too shallow for that sort of thing.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote