View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 05:48 PM   #13
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Rumor: Hawks want Gasol for Josh Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan

trading pau is not about his skills...there is not a single guy who can match his skills...its about what option he is and how much we are paying him

he is 6/7th highest paid guy and he is 3rd option on the lakers...this is the main reason lakers are trading him...atleast get some better players and solidfy that pathetic bench we have

This was never about skills. It was about his value, and his mindset. He's underachieving, and he fades away in big moments, and he's getting paid 19 mill to do so.

The skills argument is the same as what was used for Lamar Odom. Odom had so much "unrealized potential" or whatever garbage people called it. I was criticized for saying I'd take Caron Butler over Lamar, because every night, no matter what the score was, he always brought it, and always made it difficult for other teams. I still stand by that.

Give me the guy that plays hard every night and takes advantage with his one specific skill set over the guy that can do so much, and doesn't work hard at it.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote